Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

free lance question - Rita

Posted: Jun 15th, 2016 - 8:14 pm

I am wanting to free lance from home and do dictation but I have a doctor who asked me how will he call in reports.  He currently calls in to another company and leaves like a "voicemail" type recording.  But he states it could be anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.  I checked with my phone company and my vm only lasts 3 minutes and I went to look for an answering machine and the longest is 60 minutes.  Question:  Does anyone know what type of machine I should be looking for? because even the 60 minute answering machine was old and not able to download onto my computer to my software.  So there must be some kind of machine that can be hooked up to the phone line and computer simultaneously? or have a removable SD card?  Please help.  Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)