Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Need Advice from felllow ICers - NuttyMT

Posted: Jun 15th, 2016 - 2:47 pm

Okay, IC status means you should not have to stick to a very strict schedule, yes? 

Firstly, the company I work for is absolutely A+, #1, the best out there...

That being said (or written), the question I have is:  They want you on instant messaging and want to know your exact hours.  Here is the deal.  When I sign in 'under the radar' I get much better reports, some good, some hard, but a good flow.  As soon as I sign into messenger, here they come - the hard reports, the mush-mouths, the dictations that do not really lead to getting a decent line count. 

How do you all deal with this?  As IC, we are vulnerable so I do not want to complain really because I need and like the job otherwise.  I have been sort of skirting around and at least making close to my lines, but now am getting messages that they want my hours exactly, etc etc... 

It seems no matter what I do then I will just not get a good line count.  I am very sad about this because I am a good producer and have excellent quality (don't count my quality on this board because I do not really obsess about it unless I am working).

Help - input anybody? -☻

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)