Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Seriously?!!! A CRITICAL error for mistaking 83-yr-old for - 82-yr-old? HOW on EARTH

Posted: May 31st, 2016 - 4:38 pm

is that a critical error?  All TSM said was "all numbers are critical."  I say BS!!! 

Yes, if it were a medication or a lab value, I'd agree.  But the age of an 80-something year old?  IN WHAT WORLD would something horrific happen to her if it said 82-yr-old in her report rather than 83-yr-old. 

Believe me, I'm not making light of errors...I DO realize that CERTAIN numerical errors are absolutely critical.  But to just across the board make ALL numbers critical just so they can GREEDILY knock off 3 points is just disgusting.  

I'd even accept being called "critical" it if I put 43-year-old instead of 83-year-old.  BUT 82 instead of 83!  Horrors!!! What could possibly happen if someone read that she was 82 instead of 83?  SERIOUSLY, I want to know!  

I just do not think I can stand this much longer....when I am dead tired and studying for my degree so I can get out of this hideous "profession" I keep on going because I have to get out of here.  

Good luck to us all.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)