Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MC POD e-mail this morning question to others in POD - sm

Posted: May 31st, 2016 - 2:14 pm

Okay, since when would we ever do a schedule swap on the same day as NJA?!  Right up until last week, she would always say if you want to flex your hours LATER IN THE WEEK, not the same day, so so.  I thought the policy was that if you ran out of work you had until MIDNIGHT the same day to try to make up your time and THEN if you don't get all your hours in you go to the swap board to make up the time.  I am NOT stopping work during my own schedule and going to the swap board to make up hours that I am still scheduled to work later in the day when I already start later in the afternoon.  Makes no sense at all.  I am just going to do like I always do and just keep on humming along until I get my hours in and just say I made them up the same day as always.  Anyone else wonder what is up with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)