Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Just trying to help out :) - cxr5008

Posted: May 30th, 2016 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: How to make your speech recognition software (M*Modal/Anymodal) compatible with your word expander ( - cxr5008

Hello, that's awesome if you've not had any trouble. I'm a careerstep MTE student and in one of my homework modules I was not able to hear the audio play when I used my instant text word expander. Once I closed the word expander, I was able to hear the audio. I ended up speaking with an InstantText rep and working through the problem and just wanted to reach out to others with a step-by-step solution. What part didn't you understand so that I can clarify it for others reading my post. Could you explain to me what you mean by "fluency"? Like I said, I'm a student and am not familiar with all vocabulary. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)