Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

How to make your speech recognition software (M*Modal/Anymodal) compatible with your word expander ( - cxr5008

Posted: May 30th, 2016 - 3:43 pm

Compatibility of Word expander programs (Instant Text) with speech/voice recognition (M*Modal/AnyModal) AND Keyboard shortcut conflict Ever had your M*Modal software go SILENT when using your Instant Text expander? I'm an MTE student and this happened to me! I spoke with an Instant Text rep and here is how to fix it: INSTANT TEXT: Right click on Phrases>Options>Special Keys>Keys Tab>Glossary Keys>Switch from CTRL+Digit to SHFT+CTRL+Digit. This option is preferable over the cursor option because it saves you keystrokes. A 2nd option entirely is to make a glossary an title it, for example VR ( for voice recognition) and input into the glossary the CTRL+9 command so that through Instant Text you can automatically begin the audio in your speech recognition software. Just wanted to share with anyone else facing a similar problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)