Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have to seriously check into retiring early and continuing to work. - This is way too difficult to make it. SM

Posted: May 29th, 2016 - 6:11 pm

I would imagine a financial planner would be the best person to discuss this with?  Or maybe the Social Security office people. 

I've already had to use my 401K funds to survive and still paying the taxes on that.    This MT thing just aint cuttin it any more.   I'm too old to go back to school and then work full time, I have some health problems that dont quite make disability, but make it miserable working any kind of job out in the world,    so I'm seriously considering the early retirement  in addition to working even though it's going to be cut down on the benefit amount I'd get. 

I cant even afford  the affordable care joke premiums at $48 a month AFTER the tax credits,  let alone the freakin deductibles.   No medicaid either,  caught between too much money by their income limits but still not enough to live on and afford premiums.  

It's sure worth going to talk to someone about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)