Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

So sick of the blank issue thing - Seriously?!

Posted: May 27th, 2016 - 9:36 pm

I have exceeded the ideal blank submission by a particle of a point but that is still too much.  I am so OVER this blank thing.  Good grief.  What is wrong with these people?!  Omg, if I can't hear a name that sounds like "Goblrdieksulalkalal," NO, I am not going to type it phonetically instead of leaving a blank!  Yes I will do that for Dr. Smith, no I will NOT do that for the above.  Unless there is a Dr. Smythe, Smith, Smithh and Smythh in the database, in which case I will NOT type it phonetically into the report, not to mention the cc list, because really?  Do you want the wrong Dr. Smyth/Smith etc to get this report?  So there's another blank.  I have been doing this 20 years and if I don't understand a term and I think QA might know it, I AM sending it to QA because it not only will make for a better document but I personally want to know!  And if I think they won't know it either because it's audio or mumbling, I am going to put in a nice BIG BLANK and send it in that way.  If I can't understand Dr. ESL Who Doesn't Even Care Enough to Talk at a Reasonable Speed, his report is going in with blanks, and more than one.  Do they not think that is annoying for me, too?  How many times did I have to listen to all those blanked out areas in Dr. ESL etc's report before I sent that report in that way?  How is this even something that is under my control?  How do I not leave a blank for something I can't hear?  For a medication that doesn't exist by PA Trying But Not Quite Getting It who dictates "mertangoline" and I am fairly certain she means "mirtazipine," but what am I supposed to do with that, guess?  Right, and fail an audit for guessing?  Can I win here?  If there are people abusing the system, not taking the time to research or adjust their audio speed or whatever, within reason, with the ridiculous productivity requirements that still only amount to minimum wage... maybe spend some time trying to figure out who they are, but don't come down on those of us who are just doing this job responsibly.  Sometimes this company just irritates the crap out of me.

Is it only me?

Ok, vent over.  Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)