Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Now we get "Performance Metrics?" Am I exceeding LPH, then why do I care.... - Anne

Posted: May 27th, 2016 - 5:24 pm

...how long I'm in a report and perhaps NOT typing nonstop (we do edit, they realize, which means I'm not actively typing like I used while transcribing -- I'm READING).  Why do I care if this pay period, my blanks rate was 16% when I have ZERO control over whether the dictators suck a$$ this week or not.  I'm not leaving blanks for the fun of it.  Why I do care if there was a 10-minute time disrepancy between TW and Fluency for a 2 week period when yes, I do have to read email and check QA feedback and maybe even use the bathroom quickly and NO I'm not clocking out for any of that.  This isn't a sweat shop...or it didn't use to be.  Holy H.E.double hockey sticks.  I wasted 10 minutes reading that email alone and my metrics are GOOD!  This place seriously gives me agita and a headache...over NOTHING.  AAARGH!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)