Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Probably has something to do with acquisitions - sm

Posted: May 25th, 2016 - 2:51 pm In Reply to: imedx - 1shopper

When imedx acquire Amphion we were told "nothing is going to change." Our accounts will not go to India. LOL! Same old song and dance when this happens. Hate for us to be treated like we are so stupid. Too many MTs know better. Or did management believe that, themselves, LOL. Anyhow, we first switched our payroll company. Now, we are about to switch email systems. Recently notified that "changes are coming so we can grow." Really? Work going to India perhaps? I do admit that we need some help. Our accounts are out of TAT constantly, and still getting new work, but why not hire US MTs and pay a decent wage? I have liked Amphion but when I run out of work and have to keep switching accounts, reducing my pay even further, it is time to go. I am keeping my fingers crossed but I think this is coming. So much for "no changes." Have received emails where people from Amphion have been promoted to positions at imedx. That is unusual. Would think employees from the acquired company would be the ones let go. I am just getting too old for this, I guess. Too many changes, none of which benefit the MTs. Company is starting with heavy-handed rude emails. Work harder, faster, longer. Company needs new technology. Company is growing. More business. More money for them. Why not make these changes worth it to us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)