Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Some of those may only be new hires in name only. - They may be MTs whose jobs were outsourced.

Posted: May 25th, 2016 - 2:15 am In Reply to: The 100+ new hires last month - ss

I bet at least half or maybe more of those MT's who were hired were hired because their jobs were outsourced to Nuance. So they probably came on board until the first two or so weeks when they see how small their paychecks are and quit.

Either that or they got lucky and maybe get their hourly pay for 3 months or so. Then they'll quit when they see how small their checks are after that.

I just happened to think of that since I was wondering how they could entice so many to come on board with the low wages they pay.

But I'm still puzzled, because it seems like they could do better on unemployment financially than work for these MTSOs. Maybe they have to go work for at least a pay period so that they have some basis for comparison, like, their wages are 25% less or more than the job they were laid off from. Again, that wouldn't be hard to prove at all with any of these poorly-paying MTSOs.

Eventually, they are going to get theirs. I'm not necessarily for Trump, but I think he has mentioned that he would like to see outsourcing stopped. It would be really interesting to see them tweak HIPAA so that medical records had to be kept in this country. I think Trump would be really PO'd if he knew his medical records were being typed in India.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)