Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

And while we're on the subject. . . - anon

Posted: May 24th, 2016 - 8:51 pm In Reply to: Does anybody besires me feel . . . - MPatters

My main account is a hospital ED; occasionally I get to do some ops but rarely. It seems to me VR watched 2001 Space Odessy too many times. It puts headers all over the place and seems to have its own ideas of what should be in the report. JK, but I'm getting fed up. The speakers are PAs mostly, sometimes an attending. They all talk really really superfast. With 22 years experience that usually isn't a problem. But with VR taking the reins, there often isn't one line in the report that doesn't need a correction. However, some of the surgeons I get to do speak almost as fast and the report comes out with little editing needed. I dunno. I'm not making any money with this account because of the sloppiness of the speakers and the crazy Dragon. There. I feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)