Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

I got the religious one - but - the actual EAP counselors

Posted: May 24th, 2016 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: Wow, thanks for the heads up - That is really bad guidance

on the phone are great, at least the one I got was. The day I called I was really really depressed, distraught, crying - a real mess - and she stayed on the phone with me for 2 hours until I "came down" from my lowly low, like she was really concerned. They refer you to a local counselor and I'm sure they have no idea exactly what those counselors are like.

Yes, I should have reported the one I got but then the very next day my mother found out she had cancer and things started rolling with her so that particular bout of depression got wiped out right away, especially after I saw the counselor they sent me to. I never went back after that visit and was truly more worried about my mother than myself by then.

You might want to give it a try because the EAP on the phone helped me much more in 2 hours than the nut they sent me to. And they are NOT related in any way to Nuance. Worth a try, it might help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)