Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

IC - Backwoods Typist

Posted: May 22nd, 2016 - 2:59 am In Reply to: So ready - MT POCKETS

I tried an IC job before and come tax season, I was like wow. I had thought about doing IC, but have never really been sure how the whole thing works (like do you need a business license, taxes, etc.) I really just want to get back to me, the happy person I was. I am so tempted to unleash my years of anger and frustration in my mandatory response, which I have been holding off on until my mind is not so muddled. I really try to not let my emotions get the best of me, but you cant push a person but so far before they get ugly.

MT POCKETS, thanks for the kind words. My faith is really the only thing that has gotten me through. The last 5 years have been rough, but the last 2-3 years have been exceptionally tough for many reasons. Life is too dang short to sit around unhappy. I dont care if I have to go work at Kroger or Walmart. At least then I will have a steady income and I can budget at least, and maybe feel appreciated for once. I may not be rolling in the money, but I would rather be broke and happy, at least in the most important ways in my mind.

Good luck to everybody that stays with this horrible company. You deserve better, we all do. They have it coming, just hope I get to see the Titanic sink. Capt Ricci will go down with the ship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)