Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Hourly pay - Tired of low pay

Posted: May 21st, 2016 - 6:52 pm

I have seen MT positions for hospitals that pay between 17.00 and 26.00 an hour for in-house, not at home.  I get paid hourly for QA but it's not close to that.  It's a slap in the face.  I would work outside the house doing this if there was a hospital close.  I live too far from all of them that hire MT's.  I know most are doing away with it, but there are a lot that still hire in-house.  It's insulting what I make and I am an IC, which I should get a little bit more hourly since they don't have to pay for my benefits.  I do.

Just venting.  And before anyone says to find something else.  I am going to school so I have to keep what I have since I am a single mother.  Quitting just isn't an option until I actually have something better already line up.  :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)