Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So ready - MT POCKETS

Posted: May 21st, 2016 - 10:12 am In Reply to: So ready - Backwoods Typist

You are so right on, ma'am, and I have faith that you will find just what you need. I got tired of being lied to, of having diarrhea and a headache every day of the week because I lived in fear of unemployment and eventual homelessness. I have 2 independent contractor jobs that I enjoy. The pay is not awesome, but the people are. I honestly have no problem working 12 hours a day to make ends meet when I KNOW my efforts are appreciated. My TSM lied to me (more than once) and the incoming however many thousands of new employees proved my point. They overhire. They lie. They cheat. They steal. I had a revelation one day...and I left without notice (already had 2 jobs in my pocket and had started with them). It was more than a week before anyone communicated with me and the one who did was not MY TSM but her partner in crime when she was scheduled off. She called and left a voice mail saying, 'We could really use you." USE is the operative word. I got a further text message and a certified letter which will go back to them because I refuse to pick it up from the post office and would refuse to sign for it if they actually DID bring it to my door. I am going to have a couple months of long days and lean times, but still I would rather have some peace of mind. God bless you, Backwoods...go find something that will allow you a life. It really is too short for abuse!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)