Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

62 and I'm all worn out and on my way out. PTL - Send lawyers, guns and $$

Posted: May 21st, 2016 - 9:53 am In Reply to: Is there anyone older than 65 working for - Mmodal?

Body is just too shot. Pain every day, all day, and for what, minimum wage or lower, threats and constant cuts. Was hoping to make 65, and then PT. Now just hoping I can get back to a place where I'm not in constant pain all day, can't sleep, take all kinds of meds, maybe get a job where I don't have to know how to spell every misspelled/mispronounced word, drug, and know every doctor's name in a couple of large cities. Pray for you all, all the time, I had it better than most, country life, hundreds of critters who love me, was active and know that God loves me and will take care of me, and lead me to those green pastures and still waters. 23rd Psalm

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)