Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Got a new job as an IC and loving it. No one bothers me - I do reports and submit issues to QA

Posted: May 20th, 2016 - 7:40 pm

They give me feedback without condeming me.  QA is educational rather than an excuse to diminish my pay or humiliate me.  What a change from Nuance. 

I HATE NUANCE, THEIR POLICIES AND THE STAFF THAT ENFORCES THE POLICIES WITHOUT RECOGNIZING THE POLICIES ARE BATSCHIT CRAZY CREATED TO CHEAT MTs.  THE TSMs WHO ENFORCE THE POLICIES HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS BUT SOON THEY WILL MEET THE SAME FATE OF MTs  IN THAT NUANCE HAS A NEVER ENDING GOAL TO CUT COSTS TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR TOP MANAGEMENT.  

What a relief to be out of Nuance.  I only regret not being able to see what becomes of the TSMs who think they are immune from Nuance goal of cutting costs no matter who they rob from and the next step for Nuance is middle management. 

Please keep ex-Nuance MTs posted on TSM status. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)