Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MT Week draws to a close - anon

Posted: May 20th, 2016 - 11:32 am

Okay, so I stupidly played the games and entered the daily giveaway.  No surprise I did NOT win a thing.  Have played them every year for over 20 years and won once years ago. Kudo's to those who receiived a prize.  I should be happy I stilll have a job, although I am getting further and further into the hole financially.  Had a few interviews las week for a par-time job and they were supposed to let me know this week.  Well here it is Firiday and no word.  Wish they would do what they say they will.  Not being picky on what I will work for either.  Oh well, it's just another day in paradise.  Gonna open a bottle of wine tonight and forget about it all.  can't remember the last time I had a vacation and don't see one anytime soon.  Time to get off the pity pot and get to work. 

Hope everyone has a great day.  Lord knows we deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)