Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Hey, me too! - They do not give you the full 4 weeks

Posted: May 19th, 2016 - 6:36 pm In Reply to: About a month - Fedup

but you will get UI and have no stress, and life will be much better than life at Nuance. Give up the stress of trying to meet the unreachable, let them let you go and have a great summer! I got the ax in Feb, getting UI and all sorts of financial assistance, and now going on interviews for jobs NOT IN MT that pay $32K+...transferable skills...

Out with the old and in with the new...this is our year, old timers! Nuance wants nothing but fresh faces who think it is okay to be treated their way and who think making min wage while working at home is just dandy. We know better, but sometimes, like me, we just need to be pushed - out the door that is - to get moving in the right direction.

I come back here about once a week to see if things will ever change, and I guess they have - for the worse! Hope all turns out good for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)