Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dear Doctors/MT week/Venting - R2

Posted: May 18th, 2016 - 11:04 am

Dear Doctors:  I just wanted to know if you read your dictations?  If so, why do you continue to put your medications where the past medical history should go, and then dictate the allergies where the social history is?  Your company has me put them in a certain place, company specs, but you insist on dictating them in the wrong places.  Also, the vital signs have to be in a certain order (again, YOUR company specs), but you put them whereever you want to.  Again, why?  Do you know how much time this takes me to do?  Put the sections in their proper place?  Oh wait a minute, you don't care do you?  As long as you make your hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and I make my 17,000, you are fine with that.  Let the slave labor make me look good, hmmm?  I don't know why I would expect anything more from a food eating, cell phone dictating, yawning, belching, muffled sounding professional like yourself, but sue me, I do.  And while I am at and ready to vent, Dr. ENT, you are an ear, nose and throat doctor.  Get a clue, HEENT does not stand for head, eyes, ears NECK, and throat.  Quit dictating the neck under HEENT.  Doesn't belong there.  N stands for NOSE.  I have to move that damned bunch of sentences every single dictation (Yeah MModal VR does "LEARN" when you teach it, BS!).  Get a clue doctors, you are not God!  Never have been, never will be.  You are a human.  Just like me.  Now while you sit on your cell phone talking to me, I am doing my best to try to interpret your words between eating, drinking, yawning, coughing, belching, background noise, and everything else you can throw at me, but I am only human.  For once when you pick up that phone to call me, think, think, think.  Put the cell phone down, pick up the landline, and talk like you were taught in all those years at school.  If you belch, say excuse me for goodness sake.   I don't know why I would expect this kind of intelligence from someone who can't even push the correct button on what kind of report they want.  Not a letter, get tired of changing your 5 line SOAP notes from the letter you entered on the system. 

As far as MT week, PFFFFFTTTTT.  Mmodal plays enough games with me, I certainly do not want to participate in their games.  I am on the computer long enough a day working for them for pennies, don't want to do it on my off time.  And as far as the well wishes on MT week, save it, SHOW ME THE MONEY.  I need it until I can get out of this dead end career. 

Wow, I feel almost human again.  Feels good to get years of stuff off your chest.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

WISHING ALL MY FELLOW MT'S A GREAT MT WEEK, YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)