Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I Got Out, Too - And Still Check Here

Posted: May 16th, 2016 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: SO GLAD I'm Out / Nothing's Changed - StoppedBy

I got out 3 years ago, and I come back to make sure I made a good decision leaving MT completely.

As to people in the medical field being narcissistic, I think it's not fair to make a broad statement like that. However, if you were in the QA department, I can see where you'd think that. I was, and I had very few MTs who actually appreciated helpful feedback. I don't know that it's narcissism--that's a strong word and is actually a personality disorder. Most of the MTs I gave helpful feedback to were merely bratty and spoiled. They never got fired for the worst of the worst of the worst of CHRONIC and serious errors. They just got put on full QA, and all was well.

I do also come here and offer the MTs encouragement if they are struggling to just "get out." I am a cheerleader for the MTs who need to get out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)