Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Speedtype - MT

Posted: May 16th, 2016 - 1:58 am In Reply to: Anyone have any feedback on SpeedType? - Any software better for IC?

I have Speedtype and the only thing I don't like is that I didn't find it sooner! I love it. The best thing about it, at least for me, is that you make your own abbreviations. Some software has the abbreviations in it for you, and you have to learn those. With SpeedType, you put in your own so they are way easier to remember. You can easily edit them, delete them, etc. You can have separate lists so if you work more than one job for instance, you can have a list of shortcuts/abbreviations for each job so you can just click on that list for the job you are working on. Also, the lady that owns the place answers any questions you have herself. She is super friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend this program 200%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)