Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Those articles are nothing but junk. Every time I see one and - there is room for comments, SM

Posted: May 15th, 2016 - 8:41 pm In Reply to: Medical Transcription still considered #2 as best stay at home job - sm

I try to put my 2 cents in about how crappy the industry has turned.

Everyone needs to flood the Dept of Labor with letters or emails about how WRONG their statistics are and what the truth is about this job, instead of letting such BS fly thru. $17/hr my A. When I was in house at a big hospital, yes. Now, at home, a few years later - nope.

That site listed in the article; Foster, the owner, recommends career step. Wonder if she got paid to pimp that name? She couldn't have been much of a transcriptionist, she had spelling errors in her article on her site. Psht.

She's probably burned out on MT and into the social media spamming business now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)