Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT Week - To each their own

Posted: May 13th, 2016 - 7:31 pm In Reply to: Not a thing ... - not even an email

My facility stopped recognizing individual "weeks" a few years ago and now just have one week in May to recognize the efforts of all the employees. Do you really miss MT week? I actually used to plan one of my vacation weeks around it so I could be gone; I hated all the cutesy games and contests we used to have during our week. I'm surprised you want to celebrate since it was originated by AAMT, almost everyone here seems to hate them, I guess unless there is free stuff involved. It isn't necessary to wait a year to say thanks, it's something that employers should do on a regular basis. How about getting some MT friends together and going to lunch, a movie or something fun to celebrate?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)