Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for IMEDX. They.... - noneya

Posted: May 5th, 2016 - 8:12 pm

they just took me off of an account after a few weeks of QA.  The next day, I got an email that I was no longer going to be on that account and I was getting a new acct (3 accts) actually, within a couple of days.  They need time to get me in the new acct's system.

I have heard nothing. It has been a week (since Monday).  

I have sent email after email to my supervisor, etc., and no one has bothered to answer my question and tell me what is going about.  

Has this happened to anyone else and what was your outcome.  Please, thanks.

You know, I just decided, I am going to hit the streets tomorrow and try to find another job.  Maybe this is God's way of stepping in and helping me move on.  

Can tell you this, I will NEVER ever do transcription again.  Hate this industry.

I have a lot of respect for those who stay in it.  To me, it's like quick sand.  Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)