Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I hope you are not using your real name, Monica. Nuance frowns upon truthtellers - here, and there have been ramifications

Posted: May 3rd, 2016 - 10:27 pm In Reply to: Question About FIESA - Monica

...on people utilizing this board whenever Nuance perceives something "negative" to their image. (And they decide what "negative" is).

Furthermore, my advice, do not EVER answer any private emails from anyone on this board. That is another way Nuance finds out who you are. Your access to this board could be blocked and you would have to utilize a cell phone or go to another computer, like at a library or at someone else's ISP address to access this site.

Yes, they HAVE done this. They pay for advertising on this site, so they regularly monitor it and try to eliminate naysayers.

I suggest using a nickname for the nickname box (and I realize Monica may already be an alias) or just utilize that space to finish whatever your thought process was from the subject line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Question About FIESA - Monica (Views: 690, 2016-05-03, 12:13 pm)
    • I hope you are not using your real name, Monica. Nuance frowns upon truthtellers - here, and there have been ramifications