Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 38)

Why do these companies hire when - there is no work?

Posted: May 3rd, 2016 - 3:19 pm

It seems that EVERYTIME I start with another MTSO, once again there is no work available.  What is the point of keeping the TAT so tight that your ICs or employees do not have work? 

Yes, I research these companies.  For one reason of another, I decide to give them a try.  I continue to try to find a decent company because I truly like this job.  I used to consider it a career.  Not any longer.  Yes, I have more than one foot out the door, but I keep getting pulled back because I really do like this work.  Damn.  If we were onsight, any employer would definitely know how to calculate work to employee ratio and there would be work. 

Thank you for listening to my rant.  I know, lots of us have been ranting for a long time now. 

I do hope that some of us still have good places to work and that the rest of us find jobs that we are happy with. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)