Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

How many reports and hours you work - depends on how many audits.

Posted: May 3rd, 2016 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: Question About FIESA - Monica

I work 20 hours and get either 2 shorter reports or 1 long report audited. Can't be sure but I think Fiesa is aiming for so many lines to be audited depending on your output.

You do not have to give feedback unless you have a critical error and when you log in to Fiesa you will get a pop-up message telling you that you have a report audited that you need to give feedback on. I just leave my initials in that case to acknowledge I have seen the critical error.

Overall the ins and outs of the company are really kind of ugly. It seems top management's goal in life is to invent ways to take money out the MLS paycheck for more bonuses for them. Nothing stays the same and if you get an e-mail about a new "exciting" plan, you can bet it is long-winded incomprehensible plan using gibberish trying to hide the fact Nuance has found a way to take more of your money from your paycheck.

Good luck. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)