Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Fluency problems - Wondering

Posted: May 2nd, 2016 - 7:47 pm

I've had problems with Fluency since the 7.8 version and with each upgrade it gets worse.  Not only is it slow, but spell/grammar check doesn't seem to work.  If I click to change something, it doesn't change it, the darn thing just sits there until I close spell check, find the word I tried to change and do it manually.  I timed it at 4 minutes once before I closed it out and fixed the issue myself.  The cursor jumps down to the line below the one I'm working on all by itself, and it seems slower than ever.

I work on an MM refurbished computer and I think it may be a memory problem.  I can't leave anything else open (including the "new and improved Best Practices") while I'm in Fluency because it causes it to run even slower and it's slow enough already.   My question is, how many of you experiencing these same problems are working on an older MM refurbished computer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)