Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IC status abuse - katrina

Posted: May 2nd, 2016 - 9:35 am In Reply to: Here's an idea - BeenThereMT

I have a company I work for that has the gall even to call us to pressure us to work when an account starts building up work. The company has threatened to go VR but told her due to the high turnaround they had with her they would stay, so now we get all these e-mails, even calls sometimes, to get on there and work right now. So I just turned the answering machine off, don't answer phone when I see it's them calling. It's just too much and it's not right. I try to cooperate when they call sometimes but I have another account and I can't do this, plus it's just not right. Then I got an e-mail from her asking if this was still the right number for me, etc. Just kind of ridiculous. I know they are trying to keep the account, but it's just not fair to us at all. That's the kind of thing we're running into anymore as MTs due to all the technology coming in, threatening to end our work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)