Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So this account, which has had the rule of - ....

Posted: May 1st, 2016 - 6:37 pm

not expanding abbreviations in Diagnosis and transcribing all abbreviations as dictated -- suddenly TSM says now we are to start expanding.  Just like that.  Why do I get the STRONG feeling that the client did NOT suddenly just change their mind about this?  I am quite sure they don't give a rat's patoot either way I am guessing.  It just does not make any sense that all of a sudden after doing it that way for YEARS they would say they wanted it changed.  I would place a million dollar bet that Nuance is the one who decided on that change?  Why? Well why NOT?  It gives them yet another way to ding the long time MTs who have been doing it the one way forever...so of course they are going to slip and let a few abbreviations go unchanged (esp when VR puts them that way)....I am not a person who normally cusses...but.....I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER CUSSED SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE over all these new and exciting fu$&ing changes!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)