Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 51)

QA - Backwoods Typist

Posted: May 1st, 2016 - 3:45 pm In Reply to: Bad dictation on weekends - dragging me down on the grid

They made it known some time back before the horrible grid that they did not want us to go over 10% because they were trying to save money on QA services. They did not hide it for a change.

The grid is nothing more than a way to cut our wages down even more. Same with getting knocked down to the bottom of the grid with over 10% QA. This is all ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves. They must really think we are stupid because I do not think there was a single MT that did not see right through their rouse. Patient safety my backside.

Today has been extraordinarily bad as far as dictation. I have gotten exactly 5 reports done for the last hour and a half. Why? Because both have been on their freaking speakerphone on their cellphones. The first three I did by one speaker must have had him right up on the speaker. Horrible audio in all of them. I blanked and sent. Personally I do not give a rat's a** anymore. They wont have me much longer if I have anything to say about it. Still trying to decide about notice or not. They really do not deserve it after the way I have been abused. Grateful to have a job at all, but that is all MT is anymore, just a job. The pay stinks, treatment is the same as a foreign sweatshop and missing all sorts of time with family. Tired of it. Not gonna sit here and whine about butt hurt, I'm already taking steps to get out.

Take those "critical" mistakes above and put them in your pipe, Nuance. Luck don't last but so long, and yours will eventually run out. Can't wait to watch the Titanic sink.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)