Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

PTO front loaded quarterly - all smiles

Posted: Apr 30th, 2016 - 8:31 pm In Reply to: Could the "new and exciting" method of PTO - be N way of getting out of paying

My concern about this "front-loaded" quarterly PTO scheme (and that is what it is), is that they will do some very very creative figuring if goes on leave before the quarter end.

Further, I suspect that if you use up all the quarter's PTO and then quit before the quarter end, your last paycheck might be shorted. They may take back the PTO you have not yet earned.

Now, I say MAY. Who knows what they will do. I for one will not put myself in such a situation.

However, since the new PTO went into effect, already on our team, time off is closed until mid-June.

So, it looks like I cannot even take the PTO that I was given as I did not yet put in for PTO. Now, only 2 weeks are left until the next quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)