Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It's a done deal - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 11:52 am In Reply to: Many were probably leaving and they were going - broke paying out PTO so

And I care as much about what they think as they do about my well-being and financial security. Someone else can sit with clenched jaws and be sick to his or her stomach for 8-10 hours a day while not earning enough to cover bills. I feel for those who HAVE to stay. I understand it. I was there once upon a time. Freedom from Nuisance is an awesome thing and if my PTO is that important to them, they can have it. I have the thrill of knowing I never have to be subjected to their particular brand of abuse and might actually have a life. (I used to have honest to goodness nightmares about the place.) No place to go but up from here. I wish you all the very best. God bless and keep you happily employed by someone who appreciates your skills and your dedication. I am OUT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)