Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

No problem with getting paid. - wordie

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 10:17 am In Reply to: Has anybody ever just left? - MT POCKETS

I had the same feeling when the grid was announced. It was the end of the day at the end of the week, and I was scheduled to work all weekend. It was the last straw, and I called TSM Saturday morning about half hour before start of shift and said I was done and was not showing up. The pay owed was direct deposited on the next pay day. I had already used up my PTO, but I'm sure it would have also been paid. They don't want to take a chance on being exposed for their everyday wage-theft practices by withholding earned pay is my belief. Of course, I was 'warned' that I would not be eligible to work for them again in the future, and I held my tongue and didn't ask "is that a promise?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)