Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Has anybody ever just left? - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 7:44 am

I am just not feeling it for this company that has made me feel less than human.  I am scheduled to work the entire weekend and I really feel like just completing today's work, signing my stupid time card and leaving to pursue production with my other endeavors.  The good thing is my paydays for the other two work out so that my budget won't suffer much.  They already reduced my next paycheck with errors nobody can prove I made.  Would they be unscrupulous enough to hold my pay?  I know it is not good practice generally speaking, but I would never anticipate working for them again anyway.  I had a remarkable day with a new company (IC) yesterday...nice folks, learning curves, but all in all I have a good feeling.  I am working on the Fluency platform for yet another company (IC) and I was amazed at the changes that have taken place over the past few years when it was DocQScribe.  Thoughts?  Don't flame me.  I am just sick to death of being trampled on by Nuisance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)