Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sure as Heck - feels like it!

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 7:27 am In Reply to: I wonder if it could be considered wage theft - when

You have worded that very well and put it in a new light for me. Make ONE mistake ONE day (on ONE report probably) and ALL other reports THAT day and ALL SUBSEQUENT days of that pay period are paid at a reduced rate. It really puts it into perspective how HORRIBLE this practice is. It just seems impossible that they can get away with doing this. As others have questioned, in what other job does this happen? If a cook overcooks a steak, is his pay reduced for the preparation of that meal and all subsequent meals he prepares that week? It's ludicrous that this happens to us. I wish I had the time and energy to challenge this. Which, of course, is what Nuance banks on. A lot of us are moms/caretakers, women, and/or don't have a lot of other options for various reasons. I completely despise these thieves feigning as a "company". Thievery is how they line their pockets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)