Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Raise - Mountainwoman

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 8:39 am In Reply to: I am happy for them too - mom2huskies

I am an SHDA, and to be honest, this will amount to about $8 more on my check, before taxes and before retirement.

When a client goes to Global, every report requires 100% QA until their quality gets up to snuff. EVERY TIME that happens, I lose about $40 to $50 a payday. I would imagine they were losing a lot of SHDAs for that reason. That $8 doesn't nearly make up the difference, but at least it does a little for morale.

I agree that everyone should get at least a little increase. Again, not so much for the money, but it would certainly go a long way for employee satisfaction. It wouldn't dip into corporate earnings too much to give everyone an extra $20 in their check. I can only hope this is just a start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)