Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Failure to flag - sickened

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 8:07 am

I guess I'm looking for your thoughts/input on this.  My opinion is it is sickening and beyond unfair, but here's the situation:  The FIESA Gods got me for failure to flag because dictator stated under a heading in an op:  Anesthesia:  GETA.  "Only 9 lines later" (I'm perimenopausal and forget my own name frequently) in the body of the op, he dictated LMA.  I will lose hundreds of dollars in that check because I did not catch HIS error.  Fair?  I was instructed that it is our job to deliver a quality document to the facility.  What is the dictator's job and why are they not held to any degree of responsibility whatsoever?  It is mind boggling the way they are coddled and we are supposed to accept the blame for their stupidity.  This is finally my last straw with all of the abuse and wage theft.  I'd rather work at Walmart where I don't have to take the blame for somebody else's incompetence. It's been fun N, thanks for the great memories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)