Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Yes you did - OP

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 8:55 pm In Reply to: I did not answer your question - StillAnMT

sort of answer my question, thank you! I have the software on trial but I can't really use any of its features because the company has developed its own macro commands that have to be run in order to get things done. I don't know a lot about macros, so there is a high learning curve. It's just frustrating to spend that much money on a program when the features can't be used. Any vehicle for downloading and uploading files would do, any plain vanilla Express Scribe, any simple secure FTP site, etc. It's just that the doctors and the company use Bytescribe, so I have to purchase it when they don't even dictate.ds2 files. I have to learn a series of keystroke commands that will make their platform carry out the same tasks used by DocShuttle. That's the only way I know how to explain it at this time, since I don't even really know how to do it yet. The owner is super nice, it's straight transcription, and the pay is better than most these days, so I guess I will "byte" the bullet (bad pun intended), purchase the software, and learn all about macros as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)