Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I accepted 7 CPL because i am "short". And i - have not complained about the grid

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 8:52 pm In Reply to: What's so funny is everyone accepting $.07 a line - as an IC with Nuance work

The grid, for me, was FANTASTIC. However, the N was pulling the rug out from under me. I was making up to 20$ an hour on the grid with a good exclusive dictator but they took that away, gave me a new manager, crappy accounts with crappy dictators, reduced me to under minimum wage on STRAIGHT TYPING, and with VR looming and stress making me literally SICK..REALLY SICK, I took IC position with low 7 cpl (was supposed to be 8) but BASICALLY NO STRESS.

It does not matter how much you are making if you are DEAD. There is no way I would have made minimum wage with what they were lining up for me and then the harassment would have started and I was stressed enough.

That is why they are making everything harder. Some of us were making bank on the grid. It was even stated here by some ex-TSMs that too many of us were getting paid too much money and they had to do something about that.

However, if I were not retiring soon, I would not be working for 7 cpl either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)