Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Those who got TAA without lay off - You got lucky

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 6:41 pm

I've been trying to get this for a month now.  I'm super bummed.  This is the final email I recieved today from the TRA/TAA coordinator:  

"We have been in contact with MModal and we have received a list of impacted and potentially impacted employees for the state of ****. Unfortunately, you are not on this list as an impacted employee.

In order to be eligible for the TAA program, you must have a qualifying separation (layoff) or have been notified that you will be laid off in the next six months. At this point we would need a copy of any layoff notification provided by MModal showing that you are subject to such a future layoff, including an anticipated layoff date. If you have not been notified that you will be laid off in the next six months, you would not be eligible for TAA benefits at this time."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)