Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

hidey ho - moonchild

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 9:39 pm

hello from the land of unemployment.  hows everyone doing?  anything different since i left?

MM wasted no time with me.  i sent that email saying adios and by the next day all my accesses were shut down...can't even get into ultrapro anymore to see my pay stubs.  whatever.

i keep imagining my managers high fiving each other the second they realized they had successfully run another good one off.  again, whatever.

i'm poor as all get out and sadly, even though i turn 62 at the end of June, my first SS check won't come until the end of August.  i had figured it would be July.  oh well.  still....having no money and not working for the evil doers that are MModal is way better than being poor and putting up with their BS.

so all in all, i'm doing fine.  no health insurance, don't qualify but at least i'm exempt from having to have it, lol.  guess i better stay healthy or die in the next 3 years before medicare kicks in because anything else would be too pricey.  

ahhh...life is crazy.  

but i gotta tell ya....i am so enjoying working out in my yard, feeding the birds and the squirrels, just watching all the wild life that shows up periodically, we even had a family of foxes living in the 'hood for a bit, so cool.

my mom drives me crazy but thats nothing new, but she's easier to handle since i'm not super stressed from that stupid job.  dealing with both was just more than i could handle.

i hope everyone is hanging in there and that some of you will be fortunate to escape from the hell hole that is MM.  

just wanted to say hi.  : )

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)