Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think they likely understood this--sm - anon

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 10:04 am In Reply to: Anyone else bummed to kiss their vacation goodbye? - ANON

I think this makes it easier for them to staff things because people are less likely able to take off big chunks of time at once. It works for taking off a day here or there but not for longer periods. There is really going to be a push by people in December to use any time off as well.

I have always liked to save some time at the end of the year to cover those OOW scenarios that often happen in the week after Christmas and the first week of January. Unfortunately, that will not be possible because if I saved it and did not run out of work, then I have wasted that time off. I actually wonder how much resignations will spike after the buy back periods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)