Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone else bummed to kiss their vacation goodbye? - ANON

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 9:31 am

No more rollover, huh?  Along with another change...I was told we can no longer ask off for vacation until the PTO is actually IN webclock.  I guess no one needs to buy plane tickets or make reservations anymore.  How nice.  For years, I have worked through winter holidays and let those couple days roll over and ABSOLUTELY RELIED on them for my summer vacation. I suppose 5 days off to relax and spend a week with your family in an entire year of working is now too much to ask, and this will be the case for ALL PART TIMERS AND PROGRESSIVES!!  The only ones who have enough time as of April 1st will be the full timers who have been there awhile.  All PPT and PT's will not have enough hours until JULY 1ST, which means there will be a HUGE bottlenecking of requests on July 1st to ask for a vacation that is now no longer a choice until after that point (and on top of that, July is the only option for anyone with school aged kids).  Last I heard, everyone being off work at a transcription company at the same time doesn't go over so well.  How could they have been so thoughtless??? May and June as an opportunity for family  vacations is NO MORE thanks to no rollover.  Out of ALL the ridiculousness that's been thrown at us, I'm actually losing sleep over this one. Sorry all the above is so scattered...I'm kind of in a crazed panic over this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)