Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I don't think ...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 6:28 am In Reply to: People get defensive when they're continually - harrassed by supervisors. Just sayin...

that this MT is being harassed, she is simply being told of mistakes in documents and mistakes in the process of creating those documents (like checking the ADT for correctness, etc.) and asked to do better and not make those mistakes again. According to her supervisor, she has been given many, many chances to do that. She seems to have her very own concept of what an MT is supposed to do, and when told that is not the way it is done at this hospital, she just blows it off. She needs a stern talking to and written progressive discipline process should begin. I'm not sure why anyone would behave this way, but she is a liability to this MT Department and needs to shape up or be shipped out. I hope the supervisor has the courage to do what is right. I hope she takes all the suggestions above and works out a plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)