Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 59)

YES! Do I ever. - Alvise

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 2:27 am In Reply to: If anyone has switched to Chartnet, do you notice - MTLL

My advice would be to run. I don't know what the deal is with ChartNet's counts. If I just kill myself, I can barely hit the quota. There's something very wrong with that; I'm of above-average speed.

Maybe this is not everyone's experience, maybe it's something that companies have the ability to adjust, but it was my experience recently. One dictated minute was averaging 8 lines (I tracked it over a several-day period, with the whole mix of fast and slow talkers). This is appallingly low. One hundred minutes is a substantial amount of transcription. When I was doing that and half of it over again, and only getting credited for 1200 lines, at the average per-line rates these days, it was horribly demoralizing. Then when VR gets thrown into the mix and the compensation is cut in half...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)