Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

She should count her lucky stars - mom2huskies

Posted: Apr 25th, 2016 - 7:34 pm In Reply to: How do you handle a defensive MT? - MT-SV

Tell her what it is like to work for M or N, or any other MTSO. I work for Mmodal and I am lucky to make just above minimum wage and that is with over 30 years experience. She does not realize what she has. I would love to have another in-house job. My department was outsourced and now I work at M.

If she thinks things are bad she should try working at N or M. At Mmodal just putting in one incorrect ADT is enough to get you fired. We are expected to meet 99.65% quality on every audit and if we do not they have no problem getting rid of us. They think we are a dime a dozen.

Also tell her these companies monitor every moment that we are clocked in. It does not matter if we meet their line count or get 100% QA, out the door we go for inactive time.

I would be happy to switch jobs with her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)