Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 43)

It's a brand new day and the door swings both ways - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2016 - 11:34 pm

Here's my new M.O.  I really am not enjoying what I am doing at present.  Most days I dread it and want to curl up fetal, but that won't pay my bills or get my point across.  So, that said, I accepted an IC position to fill in for the BS Nuisance takes and I will use them (Nuisance) until I have had my fill and generated a nest egg.  My financial advisor says 9 months' worth of living expenses is a reasonable goal and I can get that as long as I stay focused on the prize.  I won't lie down or skulk away like a ne'er do well which is what they would like us all to do.  I will stay, stay under the radar as much as possible and will not play nice with pleas when the Indians are slacking or not working.  This is still MY life and I will direct it however I see fit despite their attempts to undermine and sabotage those efforts.  Heads up, ladies.  You know how awesome you are.  You know what they are doing and they know they are going to get away with it...until they don't anymore.  Find a silver lining.  Mine will be staying and being a thorn in Ricci's flesh until I MAKE the decision to leave or they fire me and pay my UE bennies.  Ahhhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)